April 6th, 2019 | 9 AM- 4 PM | Sherbrooke
This workshop provides insights into recognizing and dealing with complex trauma in children.
- What is the impact of complex trauma on the developing child?
- Why should we see these behaviours as symptoms?
- What are the characteristics of secure caregiving?
- How can we help children to regulate their emotions?
- How can we help children to develop a better sense of emotional security?
Registrations must be made by March 26th: firstname.lastname@example.org | (819) 857-4613