We conduct workshops on request for a variety of clients throughout Quebec. Here are the main available workshops.
Emotional Security & Complex Trauma
This workshop provides insights into recognizing and dealing with complex trauma in children.
- What is the impact of complex trauma on the developing child?
- Why should we see these behaviours as symptoms?
- What are the characteristics of secure caregiving?
- How can we help children to regulate their emotions?
- How can we help children to develop a better sense of emotional security?
Gestance Workshop on Adopting Children With Special Needs
Learn about the process involved in adopting a child with special needs: legal procedures, types of adoption projects, special challenges faced by children, and more.
Preparing For Adoption
A workshop for parents seeking individualized support in their adoption process. This workshop explores the functions of attachment, dimensions of a secure caregiver and common reactions of a child arriving in a new family.
Circle of Security Parenting
Circle of Security® Parenting™ is a parent-reflection program. Learn about secure attachment between parents and children aged 5 and under through dialogue and reflection.
For more information:
Call us: (819) 857-4613
Send us an email: email@example.com